![]() |
| Still laying claim to my glasses. |
Still, it was not a dead loss, and on Saturday we went out to TumbleTots, Arya's baby gym class, where she was much more confident and comfortable than in the induction, tumbling over apparatus and not spooking when another child took her shoulders to travel from one piece to the next. Afterwards we went to Ely and bought a barbecue and stuff to cook on it, so that was our evening.
![]() |
| She slipped on the wet bars last time, so it was good to see her still daring the ladders. |
![]() |
| Best game ever! |
"Should I go home then?" I asked.
"Yes," she replied. I began to leave, and a moment later heard behind me: "Daddyyyy!" so I don't think she meant it.
She tried a lot of different equipment, but the real hit this time out was the wooden ramp leading up to the zip line, which she went up and down four or six times, alternating daddies to hold her hand.
Astute readers will have noted the theme of extreme tiredness lately. I blame this on the fact that Arya is essentially adjusting to a pattern which doesn't involve regular naps. This leaves her very tired at bedtime, but also very irritable, and prone to complaining about whoever puts her to bed, and probably kicking them a lot without really meaning to.
![]() |
| We didn't get a clear shot, but this is Arya in her Anna from Frozen dress and a chain shirt that Andrew made for her. |
Kick.
"Okay." Sits up.
Beat.
"Daddyyy!"
Oh, and I feel like a bad dad for twice allowing her to have an ice cream as long as her arm.




No comments:
Post a Comment